Saturday, May 3, 2014

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME....

Actually, my birthday was on 30 APRIL 1990...
and during the last third day, 30 APRIL 2014.. I've ended up myself by crying alone..
Rasa sedih tiba-tiba.. on my birthday i'm being alone.. with no families.. only a few friends remembered about me.. air mata panas laju je mengalir..
Lagi dashyat mengalir bila bestfriend sendiri pun xingat kat kita ni..
oohh.... sayu nya hatiku ini.. (sudah lah.. berdrama pulak..)
Maafkan saya wahai kawan-kawanku... Zu sebenarnya terlalu emosional hari tu sebab ye la... special day for me.. but i don't do anything that can make the special day meaningfulness... pape pun..
i know you guys remember me.. don't worry..
it's my fault cause i'm being too emotional.. haha. Gomenasai.. (lama lak x speaking Jepun ni.)

Anyway... Hope you guys pray for me.. so that i can achieve of what i've want.. my dream.. my future... wahhhhhh.... jauh anganku lena.....



Berangan nak celebrate birthday mcm Jessica ni..

0 comments:

Post a Comment